How to sort by tag?

Hello, is there an option to sort rem based on their tags?
Let’s say I have a rem called People where I list all the people in my KB.
For each people, I have tags such as authors, from this university, in this specific field, etc.
I use tags over parents because some people in my KB need to have multiple tags.

I would like to be able to sort the rem People by tags, grouping the ones with the same tags together. Is this already a feature?
If it exists, how does it work? I mean, what happens if a rem has multiple tags?

Would it be possible for example for the rems to appear multiple times, for each tag they have (with a special presentation that show this is not showing the “regular” hierarchical rem structure?

Thanks :slight_smile: and sorry if this is obvious for some reason

Not at the moment. This is I think the weakest point of the RemNote. It would be accomplished when RemNote team finally makes its own RDB based on rem cells like Notion did.

Currently, a /search portal will show all rem than have any of the tags you input into it after a ## , i.e. OR only. See (and vote) on the feature request Ability to use logical operators for searching (Queries) to expand this.

Yes, it could be part of a solution (I completely forgot that I voted for this …)
However, this doesn’t exactly do the things I request, in the sense that creating a portal of a rem is not the same thing as managing the rem itself.