How to use graph view properly (hierarchy not showing)

I use the concept and descriptors framework a lot but i can’t see the rems below the rem that references a universal descriptor using the graph view, someone knows something that can help me out?

Some pictures of what’s happening and more of a description what you expect to happen would be nice. Here’s a vid (a bit old) of how the descriptor connections behave in the graph. Open the graph that has a few rem, then hold ctrl while dragging from one rem to another, it will give you a text box after letting go. Type into it, it will create a descriptor of the original rem with a reference to the target and remain as a labeled edge in graph view. If you need to bring in another rem to link from somewhere or create a new one at the top level, right click on an empty spot in the graph view, search for it, then link to it same as above.

I’m sorry UMNiK, normal descriptors work as they should, but universal descriptors don’t work properly. Consider the universal descriptor “definition” that describes a certain concept, when i expand it, it shows all the definitions in my knowledge base (including the one that describes the concept): instead of showing the hierarchy, it shows all the references to “definition”.

Universal Descriptors are literally references to rem that have been coloured and (historically) stored under a rem with the text ~. I can only assume the graph view gets confused with having two references in the same descriptor. Could be worth reporting as a bug, but I suspect it was just never implemented properly in the first place (the graph view has been on the backburner for a while).