Huge Bug in the Scheduler am i alone?

Whatever i click the card will appear tomorrow queue
See the pictures

me also. i also posted my issue earlier. i have 600+ queue now

Looks like a recent problem (on top of the existing SRS algorithm glitches) since many users reported this in discord as well. The good news is the issue is potentially fixed in the next update as per this github issue status Huge problem in The Remnote algorithm

Any eta on next update?

If I read the status of the github issue correctly, they pushed the fix already without waiting for the next update. I didn’t see any surge in the number of reviews today (other than the cards that got reset and now show up in the queue as learning cards as if I created them two days ago). So I am hoping that the issue is resolved, but we will have to live with the consequence of it.

On a related note, this (cards getting reset) used to happen in the past as well in a different way. Cards get reset (i.e. their review history gets wiped) and they get disabled and never come back to the queue. There were some recent fixes to prevent cards from getting disabled. So I am wondering the card reset happened again (cards became like new ones), but the recent fix put those cards back to the queue and as a result queue count blew up. I am hoping that the new fix if holistic enough to avoid this issue in the future.