I opened RemNote and was greeted with a bunch of falling carrots

The title explains it all…

I was reviewing some cards in the queue before I shut RemNote (desktop) down for the day (April 9) and the next morning (April 10), when I opened up the desktop version of RemNote, I was greeted with falling carrots on my screen (much like the confetti that you receive for completing your daily goal). Is there some reason why this happened? Does it mean anything? I have nothing against carrots, but I am still wondering why…why carrots :laughing:?

I tried to replicate this, but have been unable to. Also, it caught me off guard, so I didn’t get a screenshot/recording or anything similar. I’m also not making this up!

I’m really sorry that I can’t answer your question but I just wanted to thank you for sharing. It gave me a good laugh as I could picture in my mind’s eye what you saw and I could imagine how I would react :laughing:

I am guessing it is a dev with a sense of humour triggering it with a particular mention of a word or phrase to give you or for that matter anyone a good laugh.

I hope you get to find out.

I hope you are doing ok and keeping safe.

All the best

Puffin

I’ve also had the falling carrots. I assumed it just meant that I had cleared my queue and was a break from the usual fireworks. I assume if you don’t clear your queue you get beaten with sticks.

:laughing: Ah, I see. So it’s to remind you of what being at work is really all about?

Thank you, @dcoales, you gave me a good laugh with your reply.

Cheers,

Puffin