If there is a wiki made of RemNotes, would you contribute?

I knew at the very initial stage of RemNote, there exists some sort of community database in which people can contribute their own RemNote articles and allow new users to search a particular topic.

Frankly, such a powered-up Wikipedia-like database is just awesome. What would be even more appealing is allowing users of RemNote to link the words in their articles to an entry in this wiki (just allow users to type [[[ and then type keywords to search for relevant entries). Imagine just typing [[[ and then “some protein name”, then you immediately link to that protein page created by someone else long ago.

However, to develop such a feature, I think the developers need some ideas about how generous RemNote users are generally. So, if such a wiki exists, would you contribute your articles? I for one will put all my maths notes onto such a database for sharing.

Would that become just recreating wikipedia without any hope of up-to-dateness though?.. Anyway, there are already a few shared RemNote documents floating around (check description of this video I stopped taking notes in medical school - YouTube), and for a proof of concept of merging multiple networked notebooks check out https://anagora.org/ .