Image occlusion isn't working

When i click the image, it appears ok. But then i click in the image occlusion button, to start customizing it, and all that appears is a plain white square without any image shown.

Hey! Could you please tell us what platform this is in? We have to know more details to identify the problem clearly…

It’s in the Desktop RemNote Program.

In the queue it also appears all blank

I’m using RemNote in Dark Mode and with ethomasv github darktheme and lightblue css activated

I was using those same themes with stylus extension previously in chrome, and this thing never happened.

2 Likes

I managed to do the occulsions that you see in that image, using the RemNote on Chrome… and I’m realizing that I’ll need to go solve them on Chrome too … lol

Got it! Is this what’s happening?

If yes, just upvote that post, the same thing is happening to a lot of people. It’s a priority 1 Bug, should be solved in the next update. Really sorry for your trouble and I hope it get’s fixed soon! :smile:

1 Like

we’re aware of this! it is being addressed :slight_smile:

1 Like

For me, image occlusion is not working in iPad. Is it meant to work in iPad? Please clarify.

I’m having issues setting up image occlusion cards in the RemNote Windows App (right side of image). It seems to work just on the RemNote website though (left side). Anyone else having this issue? Is there anyway that I can fix it? Reference image below.

yes I’m having the same issue.

1 Like

Image occlussion is not working for with the desktop app. I’m looking for help/suggestions. Or can someone confirm this is a broken item?

For example: I start with this image that I want to occlude, a jpg.

I click on the image and then select the occlusion button.

The image occlusion box opens, empty of any image.

So I uploaded the same image to the browser version of Remnote and it worked.

However, On a card with multiple occlusions like the one above, I’m trying to hide all the answers except one, as in Anki. Remnote is hiding only one item, and still revealing all the others. Is this all we have for now?

1 Like

the same issue, hope to fix it soon

1 Like

I am having the same problem on Windows 10.
The app has the problem but it works in a browser.

1 Like

I reported this as a bug as well. It’s a little frustrating because I have to use the internet browser since I add tons of images

1 Like

it’s true i am also having same bug. I have also reported it as bug.

1 Like

Checking in.

What’s the latest new on this bug?

1 Like

I’m having issues setting up image occlusion cards in the RemNote Windows App (right side of image). It seems to work just on the RemNote website though (left side). Anyone else having this issue? Is there anyway that I can fix it? Reference image below.

Yes, I’m having the same issue ever since the desktop app was released.

I have two knowledge bases and this happens in all of them. I always have to go back to the browser to make the cards :frowning:

hey. i have an exam coming up. and, i can’t see them. is there a way where i can at least see them?

i can’t afford to lose all the study hours put into this.

i would be grateful if you guys respond at the earliest.