Immediate is not working

As simple as it says if I press M or immediate card is never shown again immediately, eventually it does but it looks like it’s a general queue rather than what it suppose to do. I tried that with a small deck of 50 cards and with a 2k deck.

This is an important feature that has to be fixed ASAP.

Yes, I experienced it too.
What I did to get around it is to start the queue again

Every time you miss a word? that’s insane.

We really need a hot fix for this ASAP.

Do creators give a damn at all?

I am not a pro like you, but I think it like your music queue, that if you press again, the card will go at the end of your existing queue, thus, what you can do is practice with a small queue to begin with (i.e. start doing cards for an individual topic, instead of a chapter)

how is it possible such a fundamental feature is broken??

Could you please explain this situation on the GitHub page, I’m sure the remnote team will solve this problem, thank you for your patience :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s a explanation from the creator regarding how this works :

This is not a bug.

2 Likes

I agree with @Karthikk that this looks like it’s not a bug. I do see why our UI/UX is confusing though, so we’re chatting about this internally as a team and will include this as part of our UI redesign! Thanks for bringing this up.

3 Likes

@baramon opened based on your request. Kindly explain what you wish to.

In the meantime, is there a workaround for this? I also would like to be able to see my cards in 1 (or a few) minutes after if I hit the “forgotten” button. When I’m studying large queues, it is unhelpful to have them placed at the end of the queue because that doesn’t seem like actual spaced repetition to me. It is unrealistic for me to simply study in smaller queues due to the volume of cards I have. Ideas?