Improved and More In-Depth Statistics Page

This is a thread to collect everyone’s ideas for an improved and detailed statistics page.

I would like to know more about how much information I’m retaining vs. how much I’m struggling with. Also, it would be nice to more easily be able to identify learning/re-learning cards + easier access to per-card SRS customization.

Something like these Anki add-ons would be very useful imo:

1. More Decks Stats and Time Left
  2. More Overview Stats 2.1
  3. Progress Graphs and Stats for Learned and Matured Cards
  4. Extended Card Stats During Review

Hope to see it come out of beta soon!
Here’s how it looks at the moment:

Feel free to add on with any improvements you can think of or have had in mind :slight_smile:

Backlink: Document specific review statistic

2 Likes

Crosslinking this issue:

Basically smoothed line chart gives the wrong impression when skipping days. Those charts should be replaced with bar charts to correctly represent the amount of learned cards.

2 Likes

This is a useful feature in Anki: it would be nice to have more stats on the decks/ subdecks and access the following information:

New: XX
Learning: XX
Review: XX

Mature: XX
Young: XX

Learned: XX
Unseen: XX
Suspended: XX

Total: XX

Done in: XX days

4 Likes

Some of those stats would be nice. :slight_smile:

You can already access the following:
In Statistics: number of Cards that show up in your queue, among other statistics.
In Settings -> Account -> Cards (needs to be placed somewhere else and redesigned):

More information, better UI and navigation needs to be sorted out as well.

4 Likes

In addition, true retention rate is a nice anki statistic that helps users understand how to better adjust their settings

1 Like