Add retention success rate to stats

Would be useful to know because it gives you an idea if cards are too easy or too difficult and if you need to change the scheduler settings.

To clarify, do you mean the global statistics page or a Rem’s metadata page?

1 Like

I mean the global statistics page. I want to know my “true retention” overall just like with this anki add on image
https://ankiweb.net/shared/info/613684242

4 Likes

Didn‘t know these numbers existed already in the anki settings but you could also add the stat shown above. I really only care about the percentage of correct cards to have an idea of my overall performance.

3 Likes

I agree with this. This and a heat map are truly necessary. What do u think @23727 ?

Hi. Rems metadata seems to be too unclear and difficult to see (if I want to see the statistics for an specific card I have to peek at context → /metadata → leave queue). Also isn’t clear and the actual global statics for me do not contribute anything. A true retention statistics as that Anki plugin would allow us to know if we are really learning and what to change in the algorithm to improve retention.

Also would be great if we can see more detailed data about the new cards to review each day (and set how much new cards per day)