Improving usability for easily formatting ToDos, or lists : a bug and a suggestion

Hello,
Shortly described:
Removing power-up or insert properties (as lists, or checkboxes) poses a higher effort than necessary.

Case1 (lists):
let assume I turned my rem into a 1,2,3… list and want it to become a normal bullet list again

Contrary to the simple step of clicking “insert” when putting it in; you need to take a longer road. It is necessary to go for Search Actions => power ups. And then finally “klick it away”

My suggestion 1:
Wouldnt it be better, if the option of “+Insert” would be named “+Insert / Remove” where your activated (power-up) properties would be visible, so that you only needed to click once, so that you can remove it?
Such an option should be manageable witch respect to intuitive usability! New users could be confused - many dont know what a “power up” means. If you offer to them inserting options with 1 klick, you should also do so for the removal.

You could also look at notion. You could define the standard to be a “bullet-list” or a mere “text” so the user could switch to default.

Case 2
Now I want to remove checkboxes. This is the real buggy problem here: If I follow the same criticized steps , as I did with removing the “123-list” it leads to an unintended behavior.

Via Insert Option
a) unchecked box => nothing happens
b) checked box => turns into unchecked box

Via Power-Ups Option
a) unchecked box => box gets unchecked
b) checked box => box gets removed

So as you can see, it is very confusing when it comes to behavior, but also to the Intuitivity of Options. Remnote - Crew, I know you can do way better than this :wink: