Incredibly glitchy flashcards

Hello all,
I have several thousand flashcards and some exams coming up but on different dates, so I have disabled descendent cards on the topics that aren’t immediately important. However it doesn’t really work. When doing my flashcards, cards from the disabled topics will randomly appear in my queue. Even after disabling each document itself, rather than the folder containing them. This is rather frustrating to have to deal with, although I might have got it to work by removing the disable power up rem and renabling it because there are now fewer rems in my queue, but I will have to see which ones show up.
Also, when I make a major change such as disable the rems in an entire folder, or copy and paste a large set of rems, I am unable to edit anything at all, the entire program freezes up and stops me from being able to type. This is fixed by closing and reopening, but for something I am paying money for I expected something a little more polished for when it’s crunch time. I’m wasting a lot of uneccesary time trying to work around these bugs.

Please report any bugs using the “Report Bugs” button accessible from the ? button in the lower right of the app.