Is there a way to customize the landing page on the downloaded apps yet?

I currently use the Linux appimage and the Andriod app. My Linux app launches into the “All Notes” page, which I fear will take a while to load as my knowledge base grows. My Android app opens to flashcards, which I need to then exit out of to access my knowledge base.

If I were using the web app, I could simply change the saved address to whatever landing page I like. However, that is not possible on the apps.

I personally use my Daily Document for all of my work and portal to other areas when I need to work on them or move new notes I’ve made at the end of the day. So I would love the option to launch these apps and land right on the :date: “Today’s Note”.

Does anyone know how I could do this? Is there a code that I could add to my terminal when launching the appimage or is there a plugin that I could add that would help me achieve this?

edit:
I just found a Youtube video where someone showed that you can press Ctrl+Shift+i to access developer web settings inside the desktop app. But even then I’m not seeing the link for “Today’s Note” :man_shrugging:

I don’t think there is a setting for this yet but I’d love to have it, too.
If you make a feature requests, I’ll vote for it :wink: