Is there a way to show only upcoming or future daily notes?

I have an event coming up in November. I take some notes about what I want to do for that event. That Rem is dated today.

Now I would like to see a view of all upcoming events, with their notes and to-do items.

How are people accomplishing something like this?

When I do a Daily Document filter or search, I see everything. I don’t want that.

Thanks!

As far as I know, your only options are: reference the date of the event so it will popup in the backlinks portal of that daily note; alternatively, move, portal, or reference the note to the daily note of the day of the event. Of course, you can always tag the notes with some other tag, e.g., ##&time-sensitive, and then check that tag’s backlinks - they will either show the reference to the date or show that their parent is the daily note for that date, depending on what you chose to do previously.

Thanks UMNiK. I might noodle around with it some more. It’s still not how I would like to work. Some of the Calendar threads are locked on the forum, so I wasn’t able to ask there. I suspect that more people would like this kind of feature, but can’t aggregate comments or ideas.

There are a few feature requests for calendars, feel free to vote/subscribe: Calendar Feature | RemNote , Roam research like calendar popup navigation to access daily notes | RemNote , Ability to Organize Daily Notes into Subfolders while Keeping Top Bar and Calendar Functional | RemNote