Is there any way to convert rem to folder and folder to rem?

Is there any method to convert remnote to folder?
And opposite case?

Hello, the only way I know of this is by making a rem a document first. A rem can become a folder if there are other documents below it.
View example below:
tutorial 1:2

tutorial 2:2

Thank you very much for your answer with animation.
Your method worked well, and it seems it is perfect
Thank you!

The thing is - I went through the steps suggested and the document I end up with behaves almost exactly like a folder but not completely which suggests it’s not truly a folder. One thing is - when I go to “all notes” and select the folder tab, it the “folder” in question does not appear there. I can’t tag the rem as a folder the way I can tag it as a document so it seems to me that perhaps I haven’t really created a folder, I’ve just created a document inside a document which is almost exactly how a folder behaves. But filtering for “folders” in searches, will not include that rem. Am I missing something?

@faizoro, IIUC, all (correct) documents and folders should be placed on the top level or directly under other documents (which instantly makes them folders).
I think you have a rem not tagged as a document somewhere in your hierarchy.
You could try moving your folder: … menu → Move → No parent: Turn into a Top-Level Rem.

Also, you should see your documents and folders in the “Documents” hierarchy on the left. If they aren’t listed there, then it’s incorrect.

Thank you, I was wondering the same thing.