Issue in daily planner using daily document

Hi everyone, I recently started using remnote and I’m loving it. I have a query and I hope someone could solve my issue.
“I created a daily document (26/11/21) as a part of my daily planner for up to 15 days and tagged some of the to-do list and event with rem reference to track my progress. But when I opened my daily document the next day (27/11/21). there was no schedule that I made previously. To mention, I deleted the previous daily document.”

Note: dates mentioned in the parenthesis are example dates.
Please help me with this :pray:

Hi there, I’m not sure I understand the issue, but just for getting back the deleted daily document, did you try searching in the trash? I think you get n days before trash is really gone. But maybe the deleted document isn’t even useful. (As I said, I’m not sure I understand the issue.)

actually, I put my daily task for 15 days and want to track my progress how well I’m doing it. Yes, I looked in the trash, it is available there. But if I create rem under a particular date, it should be reflected on the particular date. even the source data was deleted. am I right??
suppose, I put my schedule for tomorrow (i.e. 30 nov, 2021) under today’s daily document (Nov 29, 2021). since I completed my task, I will be deleting my Nov 29, 2021 planner tomorrow. but my 30th Nov daily doc will not showing any task on that day I have.
Is that mean I should not delete my previous daily document (29 nov, 2021)??

I am no expert, but I don’t think so. I think it will be deleted everywhere. Just some thoughts – can you simply mark it as done, vs. deleting?
– I’m not sure why you would want to delete daily documents, but I don’t understand the workflow.