January 2022 Update - RemNote 1.6

thank you :slight_smile: i figured it out a moreā€¦aggressive way lol. i uninstalled remnote, and then went into my library files and removed every file from remnote. then i reinstalled it. now itā€™s fine

Hey! Sorry to hear about this. Are you still facing the search problems? If so which platform is it on? (desktop/web) Kindly try the web version to check if itā€™s happening there as well. We made sure to fix the edge cases before pushing the 1.6 to main server.

Hey! Unfortunately I am not able to reproduce this. Could you write to support@remnote.io please?

I tried replicating this one, but no luck :frowning: itā€™s working fine on my Windows Desktop as of now. Could you please write to support@remnote.io. You can hope to hear back from them on Monday.

Sorry to hear you have been having trouble. Could you please provide more information about whatā€™s happening? Is it that the sidebar shows your daily documents along with other documents?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Feedback on Search Improvements made in RemNote 1.6

Still facing this problem
Remnote 1.6.6 search function not showing all the entries of a word
When I do a search or when I want to make a reference, the word I am looking for does not show, as if it does not exist in my knowledge base, sometimes it does not appear until I type the complete word

4 Likes

Hello, itā€™s been almost a month and there isnā€™t a fix to the problem thatā€™s been going for months now. Iā€™m not the only one facing it and many people are. Itā€™s really hindering my workflow. The only reply i got is that an ios app will be here soon and itā€™s been ā€œsoonā€ for a very long time. Please fix this.