macOS hidding shortcuts

Hi,

What are the keyboard shortcuts that actually work in macOS for Rem’s various hide options?

Regards

Do you mean that the regular ones don’t work, replacing alt with option and ctrl with command?

In general, there is a problem of overall consistency in the help files, in particular internal ones, which seem to correspond to different stages in the evolution of RemNote (not to mention textual errors, duplicates etc.). I guess they are deprecated, but then why leave them or not update them? Same problem on YT videos.

I guess you should rather rely on these files which are a priori the most recent: RemNote Help Center ?

However, the shortcuts indicated in the reference table are not consistent with the help, or the plateformes (see screenshot).

It’s regrettable for a quality product like RemNote not to have a single up-to-date help system.

Regards

Sure, but do they work after swapping the Windows modifiers for Mac ones? If not, what about when you remap your own shortcuts? To be clear, this board is not for reporting bugs (use the in-app Report Bug from the lower right question mark button for that), so I’m trying to determine whether what you’re experiencing is a bug or just an unfortunate lack of documentation.

Hi, I just try to use shortcuts provided with RemNote Desktop for macOS. Probably more problems from the fact that I use a macOS Extended keyboard Azerty layout. Maybe changes with 1.8 ? For what it’s worth, here is a table of all results with these keyboards (unchecking Default To Legacy Keyboard Shortcuts).
Regards

Great job compiling a table! Please “Contact Support” from the lower right question mark button and send it in directly so the team can start working on a fix.