March 2022 Update - RemNote 1.7.3

how do we setup call?

my desktop app is at v 1.7.5. i have this long document that still loads slowly it’s almost impossible to edit it. For some reason, the web app doesn’t have this problem.

1 Like

Same problem. Since 1.7.5 version Remnote now its slow slow slow in long document and in search … mm slow in all system what haṕpen???

1 Like

Version 1.7.5 Linux MInt, slow slow and slow in all items, edit, search… what happen?

1 Like

@Karthikk The in-app bug report screen recording feature was not working, it would not record my screen. So, I used a desktop software to record my screen and it recorded several bugs (slowness, unresponsiveness, a rem jumping around and showing different information in two window panes that should show the same content, etc). Let me know how you want me to get this file to you (60MB). EDIT: also, I’m on 1.7.5

2 Likes

@chicken @jaime2021 @edhowe, we are investigating this internally and Soren (one of our engineers) is collecting information about this. Could you guys write to support@remnote.com, he will be able to guide you further.

We would likely need a backup of one of your KBs to test why there’s a performance drop in a particular subset of users, if that’s not possible then Soren might be able to debug this in another way.

2 Likes

@Karthikk Great, sent off an email with the video. Thanks!

2 Likes

How to use the connected paper integration?
THere are no remonote option

I think that may be problem of my chrome permission. Why on all sites greyed out…

2 Likes

could you make sure you are on the latest clipper version please? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mine has updated to the newest version for a while and the majority of time there is no remnote icon for me to choose. In the past two days, I have not been able to use remnote integration at all.

1 Like

welp still experiencing slowness in 1.7.6

YES! I reinstalled it and installed it back. THe clipper can not be used

Yay! Loving this. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m experiencing clipper issues as well, it takes a very long time and using brave browser or chrome…
It works occasionally

1 Like

Hello,
The forwards and backwards navigation buttons are still not working for me. They aren’t working and appear to be grey all of the time. (On the desktop program for Windows)

In addition, when I first launch the program, it takes me to a 404 error page.

Please report any bugs using the “Report Bugs” button accessible from the ? button in the lower right of the app.

1 Like