Mobile: allow adding Rem references

You can’t add [[Rem references]] aka [[backlinks]] on mobile. This causes workflow issues described in [Mobile] How to add [[backlinks]], /today, etc?.

Please bring this desktop feature to mobile.

If by added you mean to an existing reference (since you can create a new reference) on mobile I agree :100:

Without being able to do so mobile is not so useful. While we are on the topic please add portals to mobile as well. Regarding portals (from a mobile perspective) it would be nice if there was a better trigger than the slash command. The slash works fine when you have screen real estate but would be cumbersome on mobile

I am not sure what is on roadmap but I would hope that the mobile is at the top of the list since it is quite lacking

Anyways Vote + 1

Hey. This would be great as remnote is heavily used by students, and people tend to use tablets a lot these days. With a tablet and a mini keyboard, it makes learning and note-taking workflow so smooth. Hope Remnote team widens their market share soon

1 Like

Hey. I just found out, you can use the same web functionality in tablets with the help of desktop view and a keyboard