Multi-line flashcards

Hey,
I have some trouble with multi-line flashcards.
So if I create a flashcard like the following. It only shows me the direct child (here “def”) but not the ‘grandchild’ (here “ghi”) on the flashcard… Is it somehow possible to make it show both?

The only way I figured out to show both is using this setup - which basically is 2 flashcards. So “abc” is the front of card #1 and “def” is its back. Then you have a second flashcard where “def” is the front and “ghi” is the back.
However now it also shows “ghi” on the “abc” flashcard (which I actually don’t want). Is there a fix for that?

It’s kinda like… when I want it to show the indented child it doesn’t show it (screenshot #1) and when I don’t want it to show the indented child it shows it.

Basically I’d like to figure out how to show the indented child without creating two multi-line flashcards. And I’d also like to figure out how to stop showing the indented children when I do multiple multi-line flashcards under the same “title” (here “abc”)
Does someone know what the proper setup would be to make it work?

This is what the 2nd case looks like - having multiple multi-line flashcards under “abc”

Related: Update broke subitems in list cards

You can’t at the moment. However, you can either turn off the “structural” multi-line or replicate its contents as an ##Extra Card Detail of the parent (perhaps via reference).

Could you explain what you mean by turning off structural multi-line?
Thanks!

Given this structure
the “multiline child and parent” is a separate card that you will also be tested on. To disable this, click its arrow and toggle “enable card” or just press ctrl+alt+f with it selected.