Update broke subitems in list cards

Pre-update, it was possible to have a list card that had subitems for each list item. These cards would run through each of the items and subitems in order, which was convenient because it was possible to have additional explanations for each of a small number of steps. So you could have something like a fifteen-step list card that collapsed into three main steps with five substeps each, reducing clutter.

The update created a separate card for each list item that had subitems. This seems to explain why I had an enormous queue after updating, as I said here: UI update changes flashcard queue?

This is awful. Can it be changed back, or will I need to manually reformat all of these cards?

5 Likes

The same for me, the queue is cluttered with lists that I never intended to learn.
Worse, it seems I cannot even reformat it manually.

Well I went through my queue and manually disabled 50 or so cards by clicking on ↓. This is tedious and was only doable because my knowledge base is still relatively small. This update does not build my trust, I must say. Did the developers even test the new features with real, existing knowledge bases?