My rems became Orphan tagged after logging in chrome

So I had this big rem A and another one B (documents) that I made a long time ago on my desktop remnote (for windows) … everything was fine … until I logged in on chrome and suddenly i noticed this =>

A Big CHUNK of Rem A and B’s children (I think C and D) went messing and became tagged orphan

I went to the trash to see if I deleted rems by mistake but no nothing is there
I checked other rems (documents) but everything was fine

So I guess that is a bug … but i still hope for a solution to fix it … the orphan rems are mixed and i don’t remember which belong to which document :sob: help please

Update1:
I found out that half of the untiteled rems are blank … and now I’m left with half rems orphan and half disappeared and no where to be found :)))))))))))))) this is stressful … laying down restless regretting life choices :sob:
:slight_smile: instead of reviewing my flashcards i’m here waiting for an answer to save them thank u remnote

Update2:
I entered again to log out … and here u go another bunch of my rems went messing :)))))))

Update3:
So i tried to fix a document while waiting for an answer … but when i am deleting those untitled rems … new rems are getting tagged orphans and became untitled … it’s like remnote is trying to keep those untitled rems’ number constante if u understand what i mean (always 30)

Update4:
I haven’t touch remnote for 30 min and here what it shows me
LIKE WHO’S MODIFING THEM A GHOST

Update5:

My rems are ghosting me … i can’t find my rems … :sob: please help :sob: I have an exam in week and remnote is doing me dirty

Update6:
So i decided to give up on today’s new rems and import yesterday’s backup … but rems still disappear

Update7:
The problem seems to start by remnote randomly hiding some of the rems children

Update8:
I opened a new account and imported yesterday’s backup :slight_smile: and i’m fine … i’m disappointed a lil bit tho, cause that means i will never try to log in chrome lol