'Navigate back' not function correctly

Hi~ I’m Ziquan from Taiwan and have been using Rem for 2 years. There are some issues I would like to point out and if solved, I would be happy to recommend them to my friends more intensely.

1. In MacOS, I cannot use Traditional Chinese keyboard to type, while in all other markdown-based apps I can type in Chinese. I really think it is a basic and urgent bug to be fixed first.
  2. When navigating among pages, it is crucial to find the previous pages. In Rem we have 2 options: the left-right arrow on the top left, and the 'command+[ ’ shortcuts. However, the former has really high interaction cost, as the icon is really small and often blocked/pushed around by other panes. Besides, even if we use 'command + [ ’ shortcuts, it cannot function as intended.
    Firstly, our navigation history will be broken once we click on any rem on a page. If I navigate to page A, then page B, and click the 5th rem in B, then after I hit ‘command+[’ , my cursor is on the 4th rem in B. Correctly, it should navigate back to page A. Another issue is that the continuous adjustment of side pane size will count as separate navigation history. Say I navigate from page A to page B, open a pdf pane P in page B, and adjust P’s size. If I now want to navigate back from page B to page A and hit ‘command + [’, I’ll see that the pdf P is readjusting its size back to its original size, and I need to navigate back a lot of times to finish this readjustment.
    I think you can consider separating the history of different panes, i.e. to bind a navigation history with a single pane. And I think you should really omit the history of pane-size-adjustment because we can always adjust it back again through the given function while ‘navigation’ is not reversible.
    I would recommend building a ‘recent navigation’ as an extension of ‘recent pages’. Currently, only ‘search’ will count as a ‘recent page’ but navigation is more frequent and natural.