New RemNote Dark Theme by eustachio

Hi, you’re welcome, I’m happy that you like the theme. Thank you for your feedback.
I will do my best to keep the theme always up to date for sure.

2 Likes

For those who have asked me about where to contribute with some funds/donations, I have uploaded a button on the GitHub page. Any donation will be much appreciated.
Cheers,
Eustachio

2 Likes

it doesnt work it break my remnote

Hi, can you please elaborate? Perhaps some screenshots, it will help me to understand your issue and fix it.

1 Like

Hello Eustachio. Your theme is fantastic. But…When I select the “quote” option the letters are together. I would like to give a little more space between them for better reading. I looked inside the CSS code, but I didn’t find the option to change it myself. In the image above, the first one is without the option checked, the second one shows when the quote option is selected.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for your feedback. I will have a look at this issue very soon.
Cheers,
Eustachio

Hi All,
Quick update!
I was in a short brake and then busy with some work. This week I will be releasing the version 1.3 of the theme :crossed_fingers:
What’s coming:

• Branches have been fixed (thanks to @_yb and @Badjer for testing the fix)
  • Showing the hamburger (the 3 dots) this makes the 3 dots visible when in multiple windows, default and full width modes and when windows pane lab feature is ON and OFF.
  • Windows pane has been retouched.
  • The theme now works on the mobile apps.

I will be also checking some other bugs.

Cheers,
Eustachio

12 Likes

Oh My. I cannot wait for this update! Again, thanks so much for your hard work.

3 Likes

Bravo!!! Great News!!

1 Like

The version 1.3 of the theme is available now on GitHub :rocket:

• Branches have been fixed.
  • Showing the hamburger (the 3 dots) this makes the 3 dots visible when in multiple windows, default and full width modes and when windows pane lab feature is ON and OFF.
  • Windowed pane has been retouched
  • The theme now works on mobile apps (BETA)
  • Quote spacing has been fixed :crossed_fingers:
  • The todo tag has been removed from the markdown file that creates the theme to avoid some theme blocks to appear on your todo list (sorry about that)

Thanks to all of you for reporting bugs, and your support.
Cheers,
Eustachio

3 Likes

This issue has been fixed in the version 1.3 of the theme. Please let me know if it works for you.
Cheers

2 Likes

Great news, eustachio. You are better than the developers of the program for fixing bugs and innovations. I’m discouraged about studying here, but I’m going to move on with my 18,000 REMs.
The update 1.3 partially resolved the QUOTE format. But… Take a look when the text is bold and underlined.

Normal text

Bold and underline

The spacing between the letters is too wide. I will try to solve the problem here myself, but it would be a good fix for all users. Hugs and thank you for your effort and dedication.

Previously I had the option to change the spacing of the quote there in the BODY option. You removed. I can’t fix it. I’m new to CSS formatting.

Hi @taozina I’m glad you like the theme, I do my best to keep it up to date.
I have checked the issue
With my theme deactivated, it seems that the quote sentence gets divided when some words within the quote are set to bold and/or underline. Because I set the background of the quotes to transparent those spaces appear to be wider than others.

Please try this code, create a new CSS code block and copy the code below:

.quote,
.quote.bold,
.quote.underline {
	padding-left: 0px;
	padding-right: 0px;
	margin-right: 0px;
	margin-left: 0px;
}

This is how it should look with my theme enabled including the code snippet above.

Please let me know if this fixes the issue, so I will include the code within the theme.
Cheers

1 Like

Perfect @Eustachio . Now I don’t see any defects in your theme. Thank you so much for everything.

I could suggest a new theme. But the update is coming, according to the developers. Not worth it.
But if you have free time, a black theme would be great

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know that it worked.
Yes, I have some ideas but I don’t want to do much until the new UI update.
Cheers!!!

1 Like

Hello @Eustachio, could you point me to where in your code, you define the appearance of excerpts from PDFs?
Thanks

Hi, from memory (I’m not in from of my pc) I think it is within 1 Body, look for pdf highlight.
Cheers

1 Like

Hi I´am using the extra dark eustachio theme and it does not work the stadistics page, the color of the font is to dark to see it. Could annyone help me to detect the issue, I dont know CSS and I think this is one of the best themes right now. Please :wink:

Thanks @Eustachio … I’ve changed a bit the way pdf quotes are. I did that after having underlining in almost an entire document, was too much for my eye :sweat_smile:

For those interested, I’ve modified it to look like this :
I use these { } as marker for the quotes from pdf in white, and counter balanced with a darker text

cheersl

/*pdf highlight*/
.rem-reference--pdf-highlight {

border-color: transparent;
border-bottom: solid transparent;
border-width: 0px;
color: darkgrey;
border-radius: 0px;
text-decoration-color: gray;
}

.rem-reference--pdf-highlight::before {
content: "{ ";