New Rems do not show up in queue

The last two days I created a new document with a lot of rems (probably ~50-100).
Unfortunately, only 5-10 showed up in my queue today.

I can hover over the questions and everything is configured fine (front/back only etc.). When I click on “forward only” again, the question will suddenly show up in my queue.

This is quite unsatisfying since I rely on RemNote for my study and decided (although it is quite a lot of money for me) to pay the monthly subscription. However, so far I find unreliable quite often and I am afraid of missing stuff because questions will not show up for some reason.

Update: After changing the card-type on some random questions, suddenly about 100 new cards appeared in my queue. I guess/hope those are all cards missing.

It is still quite annoying that it took so long for them to show up. I added them yesterday evening. This morning I went through my queue and now it’s about 2h later when they finally showed up.

1 Like

Hey! Could you pls confirm if this still happens to you? Kindly PM me or the moderators to open the topic again. Thanks for the report!

1 Like

No so far this does not seem to happen anymore.

Thank you, closing the topic now :slight_smile: