Payment method: PayPal

Please add Paypal as a payment method. As currently I do not have a visa/master card and I can not pay for the premium membership.
Thank you

Unfortunately, my card does not support the service that is used here on the website… It would be HUGELY appreciated. Thanks!

2 Likes

can you please vote for this feature. The voting is the blue button in the upper left corner.
Thank you

2 Likes

I am a user in China.Hope to support PayPal payment https://www.paypal.com/ . The current payment method is difficult to pay.

You cannot use Mastercard or Visa in China?

1 Like

My country uses WeChat and Alipay for payment. PayPal is rarely used but can be used. Few people can use Mastercard or Visa.

2 Likes

Hi guys.
please let us gather our votes in order for them to be more useful Payment method: PayPal
thanks

2 Likes

We’re working to support Alipay, as suggested in Payment Method: Please add Alipay or WeChat Pay support - wold that work for you?

7 Likes

That will be great! Thank you.

1 Like

It’s not about “can” or “can not”, it’s about habbit. In China people often use Alipay or Wechatpay, among young generation it’s even more popular than using cash. Visa card or so is quite unpopular in China, especially among younger generation, which is just the target audience of Remnote. Just as I’ve heard, in our Chinese Remnote Community, many students give up becoming a pro just because they tried but the payment method is too inconvenient. Many international company have added alipay or wechatpay when they willing to gather audience in China. It would be a win-win situation if remnote add anyone of these two payment channel.

1 Like

This is similar to Payment Method: Please add Alipay or WeChat Pay support.

Is there a timeline? or any estimates?

I would like to use paypal or bank transfer as well. Because I am a student I can’t get a creditcard.

3 Likes

Hello @Martin ,
No Alipay and WeChat Pay are not solutions for me and potentially many other international students that are non-EU and study in the EU. This category of people is highly unlikely to get a credit card during their study time. For this reason, I suggest that you add Paypal as a payment method.

2 Likes

@Martin What is your reason for not using Paypal? Is it costs or security or something else?

Paypal, or some, in europe common way to pay would be very nice. I just started with remnote and would like to continue studying with it. Without he ability to highlight in PDFs however, which seems to be a premium feature, remnote isnt really interesting anymore. I certainly wont get a creditcard, just to pay for remnote.

1 Like

I hope they support Paypal soon so I can buy …

1 Like

I also really want to upgrade to premium but I can only use paypal. Please allow paypal as a way of payment

I’d have to load money onto my credit card monthly which is very tedious, just for one subscription. Please make paypal a payment option, it is so videly used and accessible in a lot of countries.

I hope they support Paypal and Alipay payment soon. I really want Image Occlusion.

1 Like