Problem with the specificity of a concept card

Concept cards are an essential feature of RemNote and a vital component of the whole concept-descriptor-framework.

However, I often struggle with actually doing the “concept” cards due to a lack of specificity.
What does a concept card actually ask for? For a definition? For an explanation?
That problem doesn’t occur with the descriptor, as the card itself defines what is asked. This is not always the case with concept cards.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this problem? Maybe setting a “golden standard” for what is being asked with a concept card (e.g. always the definition of the word).
How do you use the concept card in general? Do you use it at all?

This is the answer. Concepts are meant to store factual information, specifically the name of something, so it should be easy enough to only use them for that purpose. For all else you may use clozes prefixed with a universal descriptor or regular descriptors (also prefixed with a universal descriptor if needed).

Personally, I also use concepts for titles of my evergreen notes (also prefixed with %%evergreen_tree) to automatically apply bolding, appear higher in search results, and be easy to hover to see the contents of the note/its children.