Problems to select words and to break lines

Hello RemNote team,

Hope you are great!

After the update I have been experiencing some glitches that weren’t present in the previous version. They are basically three:
1 - Since I have a very handy keyboard layout, I used to navigate words through “Ctrl + arrows” and then select the entire word I wanted using “Ctrl + Shift + ← or ->” and right away creating a Cloze Card via the “{” shortcut.
However, after the update, I am no longer able to go through an entire word when it has some special characters that are native to my language (Portuguese), i.e. “ç”, “à”, “á”, “ã”, “ê”, “é”, “í”, “ó”, “õ” and “ú”.
For example:
The word “inovação”, whenever I try to “highlight” it using the “Ctrl + Shift + End” shortcut: (1) it stops first at “inova”, (2) then if I keep on hitting the shortcut it highlights “inovaç” and (3) only if I hit it a third time, then it highlights the last part (“ão”), thus highlighting the whole word.
This has made the speed of creating cloze cards reduce to a 1/3 or a 1/4 of what it was.
Is there anything I’m doing wrong that I can simply activate/deactivate in order to have it functioning as it was?

2 - The “Home” and “End” function also are different.
Before, they used to navigate only withing the Rem. Now, they jump to the end of the rem and then, in a second hit, it jumps to the beginning or the end of the page.
Is it possible to navigate only within the Rem?

3 - I very often need to condense two Rems to have multiple lines on a card, mainly on pasted texts that I need to organize and that are normally pasted on multiple Rems.
In the previous version, I used to break the line with “Ctrl + Enter” after the text of a specific Rem, then going to the line created and hitting “Del”, which would bring the content of the Rem below to the Rem I was working on.
However, in this new update, I can still break the line, but the “Del” button would not work - even if the Rems below do not have indented children below them.
In addition, if I break the line, then go to the Rem below via leyboard arrows and hit “Backspace” at the beginning of the Rem, it simply erases the broken line and adds the content on the same line of the content of the Rem above.
Would I be able to also fix this via some feature?

I do not know how to create a video of each problem, so please ask me if it is not understandable.
Also, sorry for my broken English.

Thanks in advance for the support!

Please report any bugs using the “Report Bugs” button accessible from the ? button in the lower right of the app.