Queue / Flashcard Extension or Plugin Ideas (Highlights/ Timer/ Resize)

Really interested in an extension or plugin that supports showing the highlighted flashcard highlights on the flashcard mode. A built-in timer countdown (Pomodoro prior to the 2022 updates) would be great so I can see how long I spend on each card before moving on (both counting the study time in flashcard mode and counting how long you spend on each card). Resizing the flashcard font size would also be great especially for the small fonts since my vision is not the best.

Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

Nice ideas! Here are some rough implementation notes:

Really interested in an extension or plugin that supports showing the highlighted flashcard highlights on the flashcard mode.

Could you explain this one in more detail?

A built-in timer countdown (Pomodoro prior to the 2022 updates) would be great so I can see how long I spend on each card before moving on (both counting the study time in flashcard mode and counting how long you spend on each card).

If there are any developers interested in trying this one, here’s how you could go about it:

1. Register a widget in the QueueToolbar WidgetLocation to display a timer.
  2. use setInterval to increment a timer every second.
  3. Reset the timer back to 0 when the QueueCompleteCard event fires.

Resizing the flashcard font size

You can achieve this with custom CSS:

1. Go to the settings page and type “Custom CSS”
  2. Click “Add custom CSS”
  3. In the code block, paste this CSS:
 .spaced-repetition__prompt {
   font-size: 40px;
 }

Also I recommend making plugin requests on our plugin requests page here :slight_smile: : feedback.remnote.com. It makes it easier for us to centralise all the plugin requests in one place.