Queue touchscreen bug

Image occlusion cards get stuck when swiping to answer the card. It happens when you swipe on the image, but not on the text portions:

Thanks for the report, we are looking into this. Do you have any further information that you could share with us regarding this?

Yes, @Karthikk. I’d love to share them. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

A little background: outside of my workstation laptop, I use an XPS 12 9250. It’s a tablet-laptop hybrid, running Windows 10. Thought it might help, so here’s its specification: https://www.dell.com/si/business/p/xps-12-9250/pd. I primarily use it to review my flashcards and quickly fix edit-later rems.

As mentioned, the problem only happens when I swipe on a picture on a desk/laptop; I haven’t encountered the same on a mobile device. Also, the issue behaves differently, depending on where the image is placed.

For image occlusion, you can’t swipe anywhere on the image’s sides since it gets stuck:

For rems with embedded pictures, it’s the same with image occlusion’s, but you can swipe on the short side:

Lastly, for images tagged with “Extra Card Detail,” my answering acts just fine:

Here’s a GIF of how the bug behaves:
Queue

To make sure they weren’t isolated errors, I did 10 replicates (different cards) for each of them to make sure. They all had the same problem of not entirely swiping.

Wishing for the best! Hope these help.

1 Like

Thank you for the detailed report, we will try and reproduce this and get it fixed. But this seems to be an issue isolated for the hybrid laptop, and hence might be a little on low priority. Just wanted to share it transparently, nevertheless, if the dev team is able to reproduce and identify the bug, it will be squashed asap.

Really appreciate the enthusiasm in sharing details for the bug!