Rem Moved to Trash

I’ve just lost my study material for next week exam. After the Version 1.2.3 update of today

I’ve lost all my REMS that were not in the finished folder…

In the image you can see what it looks like at the moment

really appreciate some help here

The Rem were automatically moved into the trash. Fortunately i got them back.

Also, they didn’t appear on the sidebar. I went to the document sidebar power up and clicked restore side bar. Now they appear all mixed up in the draft and etc folders, but at least they are there again.

However the repeated message “you don’t have any documents here (…)” didn’t disappear

Thanks for reaching out. Do you know if any action was performed that might have moved the Rem to the trash?

1. Press “Ctrl + P”.
  2. Search for “Document Sidebar”.
  3. Press the “Restore default sections” button at the top of the page that opens.

Hello Mr Martin I suppose you’re talking about the “restore default sidebar” that I’ve already done.

As I said above the documents are already visible in the sidebar, but my deleted Rem I had to rescue them from the Trash. Answering your question. I did absolutely nothing, I was seeing youtube with RemNote desktop minimized, a pop-up showed up to update the RemNote, promptly I went to RemNote to update it and clicked the blue button in the bottom of the sidebar to update it. That’s all I did.

Now I’m having another issue, I use the website version of RemNote to print my uncollapsed Rems with a Chrome Extension called GoFullPage, and now I have my undeleted Rem already visible in the desktop Version but in the website version the Rem is not on the sidebar neither in the Trash!..

It really lets me down this kind of stuff. I really like your program and I can see a bright future for it because it’s so practical to use, but these type of bugs are very painful, though I understand it’s part of the process, even Notion that’s more established had some trouble in the past week. But that’s were RemNote must be marking position too… by being a trusted platform. You have your layout that’s amazing, Portals that is something wonderful. But you cannot let down the main principle: trust

1 Like

This is my main problem now:

I’m having another issue, I use the website version of RemNote to print my uncollapsed Rems with a Chrome Extension called GoFullPage, and now I have my undeleted Rem already visible in the desktop Version but in the website version the Rem is not on the sidebar neither in the Trash!..

Basically the desktop version and the website seem not be syncing properly

I already fixed manually my account on the website and on desktop. However it continues to present me with the repeated message “You don’t have any documents here. Click the icon above to make a document.”

The syncing between website and desktop versions in the last minutes seem to be working again

Sorry to hear about this, but are you still facing these issues?