RemNote Clipper places content in odd locations

Is there a way to change the Clipper default folder landing location? My clips are getting deposited in a subfolder rather than my Links top level folder. It is inconvenient to be constantly moving them back to “Links”.

I’ve got a couple of hypotheses as to why I’m getting the problem: (1) the subfolder where my clips land is also named “Links”. It is a common subfolder name I use under many Rem where I collect links , but it is not the top level Links folder; or maybe (2) I renamed the default Links folder to “Links :link:”, so maybe this is messing up the clipper. Playing around with these hypotheses, I do find that Clipper prefers to use a folder named simply “Links” and will seemingly pick a subfolder named “Links” at random when my top level “Links” folder name is modified.

So maybe this is a bug or a feature request to be able to specify a default Clipper location. But on the observation that I often miss obvious things, I’ll start by posting my question here :slight_smile:

This would definitely be something helpful… at the moment it’s dropping highlights at the top of the page so I have to drag them all the way down.