Remnote should add a timeline function

I usually use remnote for my history class and as such, timelines are important. making a parent with many children doesn’t really emanate the same understanding to students as a graph of a timeline

1 Like

RemNote doesn’t have many options for views besides the Graph view - and they’ll all probably be Pro only.

Have you tried doing some CSS? You might be able to achieve what you want just by changing how your Rems are displayed. Search for table view here in the forums, for example.

Not ideal, I know. Just a workaround.

1 Like

If you need to use this a lot - notion should be best with its timeline,calender table function

I agree. I am interested in collecting events in my readings. I am trying to tag with “Date” (# # Date) and then another tag for the actual date the event happened, like the Summit (# # 2021-10-07) . The “Date” page lists the Tagged Rem in date order , but it’s not pretty or gives the feeling of a timeline. One advantage of tags=>timeline is that I could filter, in principle, so I only see French Revolution events, or not filter, and then I see what was going on in England on the same dates.Could also be interesting to have a pluging that looks at hyperlinks with dates in the URLs (to news articles, for example) like “…/blog/2021/10/05/whitehouse_announces…” and then collect all things with that date format. So I don’t have to tag it explicitly “# # 2021-05-01” myself.