RemNote won't load on iPad and iPhone web app!

Hello people, seems like it’s impossible to run RemNote on my iPad and iPhone - and this is driving me crazy!

I have 2 devices I would like to run RemNote but both of them get stuck on loading page (I can’t even Sign in): both my iPad 4th gen (iOS 10.3.4) and the iPhone 8 (iOS 13.3.1) get stuck on the loading page when I click “Log in”. I know the devices are old but it is the only thing I can take to my classes.

I’ve tried Safari, Chrome, Mozilla, Alook, and none of them work. The web app only works on my iPhone 11 (iOS 15.4.1) which I cannot take to the classes.

Can anybody help me for God’s sake? It’s really driving me crazy.
Thank you in advance!

Please contact support using the “Contact Support” button accessible from the ? button in the lower right of the app (whichever version does work).

I can’t even access the “Contact Support” page from the device because it simply doesn’t work, it gets stuck on a loading loop. I’ve tried to open Remnote on old Androids devices and it worked, it only seems to have a problem with apple’s older firmwares (iOS 10~13). :cry:

If you contact from inside any app version, the support team will be able to check it’s not an issue with your account. Another option if you can’t access the app at all would be emailing support at support@remnote.com