Replace reference to a Rem by another one

Hello

I am quite new to RemNote and I hope this question is not “stupid.”

While writing my notes on a lecture I created some “Rems” for some terms.
Later on I was defining them in another document. However, now I have two references/rems for the same word. Is it possible to replace all the references to the first created rem with the later created one?

Example:

LectureNote1:
[[Mitochondria]] are the powerhouse of the [[cell]].

Later I create a document for the “Cell

- Cell
    - Mitochondria
      - characteristics:: bla bla
      - product:: ATP
      - etc.

I now want that all my references that I have made to the first created rem “Mitochondria” in LectureNote1 are replaced by a link to the rem “Mitochondria” defined in the “Cell”-document.

Thank you very much for your help.

Actually is very easy, you just need to merge both rems. Click on the old one and press Crtl + shift + alt + E, type Mitochondria and select the one you want. There you go, all your previous references now direct to the new mitochondria. Do that work for you?

Thank you Dante_Gaxiola ! This was exactly what I was searching for. I tried it and it works perfectly fine. I hope this will also help others.

I don’t think this can be done all at once.
But if you go to the Mitochondria Rem, at the bottom you can expand and see all Text References to it.

See a similar question here:

My pleasure, man! Thanks to the devs! I think the option to merge should be in the ··· menu at the rem level, though.

Yes I absolutely agree!

When you start using RemNote “in the middle of the process” you will often end up with some words you want to make a rem of later but do not know yet where to put them exactly. So this feature is quite valuable to organize/structure your rems later.