Saving to Disk. Please pause editing until this messege disappears

Hi, I recently started using remnote and everything has been great but for a week whenever I try to update my flashcards the website redirects and shows the the messege Saving to disk. Please pause editing until this message disappears. “Save to disk”. I tried logging out but I can’t do that either. I am afraid I will lose my data.

You may wait a few minutes for RemNote to Save to Disk…
I get this message too many times… Every time I just have to wait, it might be a bit long, but you won’t lose your data…

Saving to disk. Please pause editing until this message disappears. “Save to disk” appears for a few seconds before the messege “Sorry you need to refresh” pops up

1 Like

Does A refresh database work for you?

I refreshed many times but it doesn’t seem to work

1 Like

Same here. This was happening way before the latest update came around.

It’s frustrating to see a completely new version come out with this exact same problem.

1 Like

All of You can try using a new domain remnote.com

Thanks. I don’t use Remnote servers though. All my data is local.

1 Like

Sorry I’m confused. Why do you mention the Clipper?

This thread is about the “Saving to Disk” bug, which isn’t related to any particular Remnote feature afaik.

1 Like

Oh… sorry… I posted it in wrong place…

1 Like

Once again this is happening.

Every single time I get this message, it never disappears. Only after a few restart attempts.

This time not even that is working. I have no access to my local only knowledge base.

Do developers read or reply to these threads? Do they know about this?

What am I supposed to do? Did I lose all my data?

Edit: I can’t even close the app. It says “Still saving”. This makes no sense. My KB is 1.5MB.

With Synced KB, Log out and Log in again solve this problem…