Search Behavior Bug

Hi! I believe I discover some bug relate to search behavior (example below). And I believe it is due to RemNote have some trouble search text with space before or after it. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

I have 85 of same word (the word is a program)

Ctrl + P

• If I search the word by it self, result show 10 documents contain that word
  • If I search the word with space before, result show 10 documents contain that word
  • If I search the word with space after, result show 10 documents contain that word
  • If I add @ or symbols before the word, resulet show 20 documents contain that word (which I believe is the correct number of how many documents contain that word).

Automatic Searching

• If I search the word by it self, result show 10 documents contain that word
  • If I search the word with space before, result show 10 documents contain that word
  • If I search the word with space after, result show 14 non-documents contain that word
  • If I add @ or symbols before the word, resulet show 0 documents contain that word

Text References (add new test note after top two search results)

• If I search the word by it self, result show 9 documents contain that word
  • If I search the word with space before, result show 9 documents contain that word
  • If I search the word with space after, result show 85 notes contain that word
  • If I add @ or symbols before the word, resulet show 0 documents contain that word

Portal Search / Reference Search

• If I search the word by it self, result show 9 documents contain that word
  • If I search the word with space after, result show 9 documents contain that word
  • If I add @ or symbols before the word, resulet show 14 documents contain that word