Search not working

Hi,
Can someone please help me to establish why the search bar ( Ctrl + F when in a doc) doesn’t appear to be working properly for me? Hopefully the pic and words below explain this. Thank you!

Pic 1 shows the page and the text/link called ‘Special Handling Notes’
Pic 2 shows that when I search for the word ‘Special’ nothing is found…Why?
Pic 3 shows that when I search for the work ‘Notes’ it finds special handling notes…how come this works, but searching for the word special doesn’t?!

That is very strange and I don’t see any apparent reason why it should not be working with the word ‘special’ as well.
Please submit a bug report on the official Github issue tracker. This category of the forum is mostly for big discussions among users.

Hey! Could you pls confirm if this still happens to you? Kindly PM me or the moderators to open the topic again. Thanks for the report!

This bug is still persisting, it happens to occur due to the | divider between the references.

I haven’t explored this further to reproduce the bug and point out what is exactly cause the filter search to fail. If any could explore this further and document it here, it would be great :slight_smile: