In case anyone’s taking an introductory biology class, here are some of my notes that could help.
Edit: Wow, I’m happy that many of you found this helpful! Okay, I’ll try to reformat this post to make it easier to scan through.
I still haven’t finished the class, so it doesn’t have all the topics for the semester as of yet.
If there are mistakes in some of my notes, I won’t be able to edit the old links, however, I will try to post an updated version of it. (P.S. If you find any mistakes then please message me, I would love to fix them)
I placed some gifs in some of my rems (mostly in the later topics) to make the concepts seem less abstract and to visually understand what I’m learning, so expanding all documents at once can potentially cause slowdowns.
- Cell metabolism
- Cell communication
- Cell membranes
- Types of movement through membranes
- Basic structure of neurons and glial cells
- Small amount of info dealing with the evolution of neurons
- Feb/28/2021 RemNote
- Basics of neuron communication (I.E. action potential)
- Basics of categorizations within the nervous system
- Mar/10/2021 RemNote
It would be greatly appreciated if I could get some feedback on how I could make sharing, and anything else, easier.