Shift-Click does not allow selection of multiple bullet points/rems

I know that Shift-Click is overloaded, but in every other text editor I have ever used, it is used to select a range of items. Click on one bullet point at the top. Shift-click on another bullet point below. This should select all bullet points in the range, inclusive.

RemNote does not do this, and it creates tremendous friction when trying to move multiple Rem up or down a level together. Everyone else does this, and this is the only software I use that does not, which creates frustration whenever I am using the software.

So many other things are wonderful! (Unicode support is a little wonky, but that’s a discussion for another forum topic.)

Is there anything that you can do about this? I know it probably isn’t at the top of the priority list, but right now it creates the most amount of friction for me when using the software. RemNote is, at it’s heart, a text editor. As such it needs to be really, really good at the basics of text editing.

I’ve run out of votes, but count this as my +1 :smiley:
As far as I know, it is possible to select multiple documents in a range from the All Notes section using Shift-Click, as well as to select one that is, say, 1 document apart (inconsecutive), using Ctrl/Cmd-Click.
However, I agree it would be useful if this functionality could be extended to being able to select multiple rems as well.