Simple Procedure Cloze Generates Extra Cards

New here, this program seems to have more potential to me than any of its competitors but I’m getting a little confused trying to make it work.

So here I have defined an ellipse and made a numbered list which is a 4 step procedure. I made 6 clozes, so there should be 6 flashcards total. The queue does the 6 clozes exactly as I imagined, the steps of the procedure are shown hidden with their numbers and previous steps shown, everything’s good.

Unfortunately, it continues on with nonsense clozes, see below. It starts asking for each step of the procedure again, but this time with no number or context. I have no idea why. It also asks for the name of the procedure, no idea why since I never even clozed that one.

Could anyone tell me why it is generating these extra cards beyond the 6 I want, and how to get rid of them, or any other relevant insight? Thank you.

You don‘t need to cloze the numbered bulletpoints. That‘s the reason why the extra flashcards are created.

If you want to create 6 flashcards, your text should look like this

The so called list-card (Procedure for drawing an Ellipse in perspective) is counted as one flashcard even though they are 4

So the queue will say 3 but 6 flashcards are actually created.

I totally missed that the list function generates flashcards, I thought it was just formatting. Thank you!