Slow build-up of pinned-notes hierarchy

When I open up my (local) RemNote graph, the pinned notes hierarchy (left sidebar) builds up very slowly; it takes about 8 seconds for everything to be present.

Since the pinned notes are what I mostly access before everything else in RemNote, I find this to be quite annoying, especially since I never know exactly if everything is completely loaded and visible (tbh I would even prefer nothing to be visible at all before everything is loaded).

Since I am using RemNote as a hub for all my learning-related material in very diverse fields of interest, I use the pinned feature to create sort of a menu structure where I can quickly access a field (like “Mathematics”) and its subcategories (like “Algebra”). It has grown to about 20 top-level items with multiple items below each one. I admit this might be a lot compared to how many people use the pinned feature, but I wonder if the build-up experience of this list can be optimized (since it is only a simple list) or at least give some sort of visual feedback if everything is actually loaded or not (which is my main concern here).

Specs:
macOS Catalina (MacBook Pro, 2019)
CPU: 2,3 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9
RAM: 16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4
Graphics: AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 4 GB; Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB