Suggestion for a more streamlined RemNote UI

I’ve recently discovered Zenkit’s new note taking app called Hypernotes. While I much prefer RemNote for their unique flashcard features and I realize Hypernotes has a different user base, using Hypernotes for a bit did make me realize that RemNote’s UI can feel really cluttered and bloated at times when compared to Hypernotes. Thus, I wanted to share my suggestion for the devs to perhaps take a look at that app’s relatively streamlined UI, and see for themselves if there’s anything they can use from that for their own inspiration. I specifically think that Hypernotes has a very polished iPad-like-look to all versions of their app, which in my opinion is a good thing for the user experience. The video on the homepage shows what I’m talking about.

Thanks for reading this suggestion!

3 Likes

Hey @Kate :slight_smile: Really appreciate the feedback, and yes we have been following the app and their progress as well.
We are currently working on a redesign of the UI and UX, to make RemNote more polished and hope the results are satisfying.

2 Likes