Suppress Rems that are in the Finished Folder, from the queue and from any type of search including Portals

Basically including an option that allows the user to choose to hide from the queue or any search instance, ALL the Rems that are in the Finished Folder

So that way the Rems who are in the finished folder don’t bother the user filling the queue, or getting in the way mixed with other terms that are being searched.

Once the user wants to use a determined Rem that is hiden in the Finished Folder, the user just needs to put the Rem back in the Pinned or Draft folder, and then those Rems appear again in the queue or search instances

This is really necessary, although the queue suspension part is now solved with the addition of the “suspend cards” button.

I have been using RemNote daily for quite a long time now, and I have a lot of old rems that I am not going to ever use or reference. I don’t want to delete these rems, since I do take a peek at them from time to time, but I really don’t need them coming up every time I am searching or referencing…

Two other ways to do this:

• Add a “hide from search” button next to the “suspend cards” button.
  • Make a new (default like draft, pinned and finished) folder called “archived” that automatically hides its contents from searches.