Syncing local knowledge bases between multiple computers?

Hi, I just started using RemNote, after watching some of the tutorials on YouTube. Very impressive! I would like to continue using it, but not sure if it fits my current workflow. I am using Obsidian on both a Macbook and Windows PC, by keeping my files synced through a Cryptomator vault that’s stored in my OneDrive. I don’t really like keeping my journals in the cloud. This works really well, but I really like the Outliner approach that RemNote offers. I can use the same workflow with LogSeq, but RN feels much more polished. My question is basically, has anyone been successful in keeping sync between an offline Knowledge Base between 2 or more devices? It looks like the only way to do it is to export, then import, every time I want to work on a different computer.

I have the same urgent problem that has frustrated me for some time. I don’t want to say goodbye to my data in the cloud, but I want it present on all my devices nonetheless. But I can’t even figure out how and where exactly the entire database - with all REM, images, PDF, etc. - is stored. If I knew that, I could imagine a workaround with https://syncthing.net/ . That would only require that all clients involved can “talk” to each other, e.g. via home WLAN.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Should be fine using a online knowledge base via pro version.