Using Remnote across different computers

Hello,
Is it possible to use Remnote across more than one machine?

One of the attractions of using a web-based knowledge management system for me is that I have a Pinebook Pro (aarch64) for which there are fewer apps available than for Intel architecture.

I get the impression, however, that accessing the same account (not simultaneously) from two different machines is causing problems. (Freezing up of site, no ctrl F.)

Is this just an impression or is it likely that there will be problems?

Thanks for any suggestions.

RemNote should work across multiple computers. When you say that you have an impression that its causing problems, are the “freezes and no Ctrl + F” issues that you’ve run into personally?

I have indeed, which is why I thought the problem might be due to syncing across more than one machine.

This afternoon another problem occurred: I could no longer edit document titles (not for the first time). I could place the cursor but not edit. I tried logging out and back in to no avail.

This evening I’ve just logged back on and I can edit document titles again!

I’m going to persevere because I’m really interested in Remnote.

The sync across simultaneous sessions isn’t instantaneous the way it is with other similar apps like Google Keep. I’m often left refreshing pages and opening the settings pane to see the last sync time. Even if the last sync time in both sessions is now, sometimes changes made in one session don’t appear in the other session (until about 60-120 seconds of waiting and refreshing etc). This leaves me worried about making changes in the other session since I don’t want to risk losing the changes made in the first session. I’ve lost data on Remnote in the past, probably due to multiple sessions. Would really appreciate some robustness around this as this is quite an important feature for me.

Related: can you add a one-click “Log out of all (or all other) existing sessions” feature? I’ve been putting in so much personal data into Remnote and it’s open on so many of my devices, shared or otherwise, that I’m now worried about data security and privacy. I sign in with Google and the best I’ve been able to do so far is to revoke access to Remnote from my Google login settings, but that doesn’t force existing sessions of Remnote to seal itself and ask the user to login again.

You may want to split your post into a couple different ones and post them into feedback and feature requests. This is a pretty old topic.