What is the difference between Daily Documents and other documents?

Why are there two “2021/09/27” documents?

I am confused by Daily Documents. I guess that naming a document the date (or any date) isn’t the same as making a Daily Document.

But Remnote sees the date format and puts the little calendar icon, regardless whether the document is a legit Daily Document?

Also here I see the Daily Document power-up on things that don’t look like my conception of a legit Daily Document.

I guess you have already figured these out, since it’s been a while you published your question, but here it goes, FWIW:

The first document is the real “Daily Document”, and the second one es a different document rem, that only has the reference to the original Daily Document (hence the blue color of the numbers) as it’s title/content, and the “query about…”, etc, as it’s children. I’d recommend you move those to the original Daily Document and remove the new, “duplicate” (which is actually a new rem with a reference).

I don’t understand which things don’t look like a Daily Document in the image you showed, maybe you can clarify (the three that have the power-up seem as Daily Documents to me). Greetings!

Thanks Dante! Will do.

Hello, do you know how to delete the daily documents folder?
Captura de pantalla 2022-09-29 201526

It should be undeletable, as it is a native powerup rem. You should be able to rename it though.

No, I can’t change the name either.