Why is it that every time I copy a card, it pops up a box like this

I copied a lot of cards, It pops up automatically every time, and I don’t want to modify it. If I want to modify, I will choose it myself, I’ve been looking in the settings menu for a long time, and I can’t find the option to turn it off. Where is the purpose of doing this? .

I copied a lot of cards, It pops up automatically every time, and I don’t want to modify it. If I want to modify, I will choose it myself, I’ve been looking in the settings menu for a long time, and I can’t find the option to turn it off. Where is the purpose of doing this? .

No one’s had this problem, and I think it’s a problem that needs to be dealt with.

Make it a one way card. Fiddle with the arrows on the right of concept card (at the bottom of your image)

It doesn’t seem to work, I mean don’t pop up the alert box, that’s the picture I took a screenshot of. It’s weird that it pops up every time I copy a card, isn’t it?

Please don’t spam topics.

because of this popup I had to design an extra step to wait for this popup, I don’t know why this was designed, is it to tell you that there is this popup?

I use this Custom CSS to disable the Pop-up

.overflow-x-auto {
    display: none;
}

Let me know if you find bugs.
Bug 1, Edit 1: .bg-gray-5 => .overflow-x-auto

Yes, it works very well. Thank you very much.

Thank you for your reply, I found that it is not particularly stable, if the rem into the flashcard, the cursor is easy to automatically run to the arrow, I do not know whether it is designed intentionally, in fact, before I did not hide the pop-up window, no matter how to modify the cursor will still run to the flashcard arrow, which is the cause of the pop-up window to show the reason. And I also did an experiment and found that when I don’t make the flashcard, there is almost no such problem.