Windows App using Local Knowledge Base: Data Storage

I have been using Remnote on the browser for class notes. I find it really helpful and intuitive.

Now, I want to start using it for making notes related to work. Since it can contain sensitive data from work, I am using the Windows Desktop App with a Local Knowledge Base. I want to be sure about the location of the local data. I created some documents and I could find some of the contents in a scrambled format in the path C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\RemNote\IndexedDB

Does anyone know if this is the right path?
Also, is there any other copy synced online for a Local Knowledge Base?

Any information is appreciated !! Thanks a lot in advance !!!

When you set up you local KB it asks for you to choose a location. So the path you choose will depend upon where you set it up. Your path seems like it could be correct. At the end, though, my folder typically shows either as backups or files where your is showing up as IndexDB. Not sure if this is important or not

No, for the local KB it never touches RN’s servers. The only location is the device you made it on without copies any where else

I would also like to use a local only Knowledge Base. Yes, during setup you are asked where you would like to store this local knowledge base. Once installed and used I look into that location e.g. D\Remnote\MyLocalKnowledgeBase and all I can find are the media I have inserted into Remnote, such as picture, pdf documents etc. Any other data I’ve actually written and compiled is not there. This is sad because it makes it difficult to access the data from another device on the network. It’s also not portable. I would be grateful if down the road all user data from the knowledge base could be stored in the same location that could be picked by the user and put on a flash drive for portability.

As far as I can ascertain the actual local knowledge base is as you say ganesh_h in C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\RemNote\IndexedDB\