Cannot Sync(Desktop&website)

Urgent!!!Hi! The document I wrote in the destop app(during with downloading update background, sync after installed reminder, it has shown for over 1 hrs) disappeared when I using the website version but it is fine when I am using the desktop app

I have tried to force sync on the desktop app

I’m also having trouble syncing right now. Its been an hour since the last sync. I’m on my desktop

Umm… I fixed the updating problem (download the desktop app from the website without uninstalling the app on your desktop first.
Syncing problem not fixed

I’m now trying new.remnote.com to see if that resolves the sync problem I’m facing.

I also tried to install the app manually, it did not work.
it keeps in this screen, it was already one hour.

I had this problem too. Try to stop the software with your task manager on windows. And then try again. Repeat for several times if not working

One on ipad, one on desktop app

The current method to solve my problems is copy and paste…
At least the document appears on my desktop apps
Do not use Desktop App anymore!!!

my browser is however still not synced completely. The syncing process is still ongoing

Yes…But my History Exam is on the tmr

haha good luck my friend!

Thank you so much!!!

On tablet

On desk top

Aparently all my rems are complete. no data loss. But they don’t appear listed on the “All notes” section.

Also syncing across devices doesn’t work. It’s worst than before. Not even a single change in 1 character is synced

yes… That is horrible

exactly the same problem i have. Browser, dekstop, iphone, ipad, all different number of flashcards lol

Hi!!!
Here are the reply from the Remnote (bug report)

Hope this problem will be solved without a long time

got the same answer haha

As the solution post mentions, hang tight while this issue is being resolved.

I don’t know why but version 1.8 doesn’t sync between devices anymore. Besides, I saw the “Updating your knowledge base” thing, its progress was 0/0 and it said " We’re getting your knowledge base ready for the latest version of Remnote. You can continue to work, but Remnote will be temporarily slow". Should I be concerned about this?

4 Likes